I haven’t been keeping up with tumblr much lately, been trying to get stuff done for my study abroad trip, i have to read 7 books and write two 7 page papers in the next 3 weeks.
I’ve been doing Zumba 6 days a week. Love it. I’m actually going to be sad to miss it while in Europe.. but I’m sure I’ll get over it!!! Going to Europe is going to be a dream come true.
I haven’t weighed myself in a bit, last time I did I was down to 250!! yay only 50 away from the one-derland.
This looks so delicious
basically all i have been eating the past week.
RAW RAINBOW WRAPS w/ Mango Dressing
Prep Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Large collard leaves
- Red bell pepper, sliced
- Carrots, julienned
- Yellow and green zucchini squash, julienned
- Purple Cabbage, chopped
Mango Dipping Sauce:
- 1 Ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 Carton cherry tomatoes, about 2 cups
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 Handful of fresh cilantro
1. Slice, peel, julienne, and chop all of the wrap fillings.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove all or most of the collard green stems. This allows for more flexibility when it comes time to wrap.
3. Lay out the fillings across the collard leaf and roll it up as you tuck in the sides of the leaf.